After watching the ABC’s War on Waste series last month, students from North Adelaide Primary were so inspired they started making some big changes to their school and community.
Watch the below video and answer the questions in a comment 🙂
1. What was the main point of the BTN story?
2. What was the mission that the kids in the BTN story set themselves?
3. What inspired them to go on this mission?
4. Australia is one of the biggest producers of trash in the world. True or false?
5. What reusable items did the students buy?
6. What is nude food?
7. What are the benefits of having nude food at school?
8. What does your school already do to reuse and recycle?
9. How well do you know the 5 Rs?
10. How has your thinking changed since watching the BTN story?