- How many Australian soldiers fought at Gallipoli?
- Describe the plan that Britain came up with to defeat Germany.
- Which area did Britain want to take control of?
- Where in Turkey were Australian and New Zealand soldiers sent in?
- The Gallipoli campaign became a stalemate. What does that mean?
- What happened at the Battle of Lone Pine?
- What was a `drip rifle’ and how did it help Australian soldiers?
- How long did the Gallipoli campaign last?
- What do you understand more clearly since watching the Gallipoli story?
Use this picture as a prompt to write a snapshot.
Who’s hands are they?
Why are they behind bars?
Where are they?
Remember to use ‘show me don’t tell me’ and include interesting descriptions and information in your piece.
If you would like to publish your writing please post as a comment below 🙂