The school was filled with colour and excitement! Students, teachers and parents celebrated Harmony Day in style. We had amazing displays from a range of different cultures set up in the gym. A huge thank you to everyone involved in organising today.
There were fabulous clothes worn and some amazing displays and activities in the gym.
Click here to see a slide show of the day
What? We are learning about being safe on social media.
Why? This will help ensure we are eSmart when on communicating online.
How? I will be able to answer the questions listed below and post as a quality comment.
- What are your favourite websites and apps?
- Do you use social media? If so, which ones?
- Who do you stay in touch with through your mobile phone and the internet?
- What do you think positive online communication means? Give some examples.
- What is negative online communication? Think of at least three verbs or adjectives that describe negative communication.
- What are some strategies to deal with negative online communication?
We are year 6 students at Werribee P.S. Our name is 6H and we welcome you to our class blog. We are looking forward to sharing our learning with you. Please feel free to comment, we’d love to hear your feedback or questions.